We are Josiah's Meetinghouse. A historic barn that is now booking for weddings, bridal showers, birthdays, Jack and Jill parties, business meetings and any other gathering you can name. We are a small intimate hall with a unique rustic setting.
We specialize in weddings and gatherings for 100 guests or less. Whether your gathering is 25 or 100 guests, we help make that special day come to life.
We offer gorgeous views of rolling fields, hillsides and a 40 acre beaver pond. The rustic barn interior offers all the high tech equipment you would expect to find in a modern facility. You have a choice of where to have your wedding ceremony: either on the pavilion or in the gazebo. Our sheltered options are designed to make sure your event goes off without mother nature throwing a surprise in the day.
The pavilion seats about 60 and the gazebo benches sit 98.
This is "The patio". It is a nice way to meet and greet your friends and family, the bur pit holds back those chilly fall nights and the smokers gazebo makes sure all our guest stay dry (nice for those cigar bars). The patio has been a welcomed addition to our gardens.
Enjoy your special day at Josiah's Meetinghouse and you'll have a lifetime of memories. Nestled in the historic region of Epping, New Hampshire our 217 year old barn was designed and built by Josiah Chase. We have renovated the original oak post and beam barn, creating New Hampshire's newest rustic venue.
What we offer:
* a genuine antique barn, built in 1800 by Josiah Chase, right where it stands to this day
* a 16' rustic gazebo over looking Chase's Pond and seating for 98 guests
* full service tavern
* Wi-fi and cell phone repeaters
* 2 LED flat TVs
* blue-ray disc player that plays on all screens
* Wi-fi LED projector with 100" projector screen
* sound stage with a professional DJ system, dance lights and speakers
* clean restrooms, a baby changing station and a handicapped access restroom
* occupancy for up to 100 guests
* two level seating and serving areas on both levels
* parking for 100 cars
* beautiful views
* round and rectangle Banquet tables and chairs for up to 100 guests
* state of the art fire alarm system for your safety
* handicapped accessible
* bridal dressing room
* bricked patio with a gas fired burn pit
* grilling station (additional fee)
We are across the road from Epping, New Hampshire's largest conservation area (South East Land Trust SELT)and along North River Road, a listed scenic road.